The Alexandrian Hotel is pleased to have you as our guest. Included with your Destination Fee, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Daily Enhanced High Speed Internet
- $25 Food & Beverage credit available at King & Rye for breakfast Monday-Friday 7AM-10AM, brunch Saturday-Sunday 8AM-2PM, or dinner Monday-Saturday 5PM-10PM and Sunday 5PM-9PM
- Daily bicycle usage for two hours to explore the shopping, food and history Old Town has to offer all just moments away, reserve bicycles at the front desk.
- One Key to the City Attraction Pass from Visit Alexandria. This pass includes free admission to 9 Historic Alexandria sites including the Alexandria Black History Museum, Alexandria History Museum at The Lyceum, Carlyle House Museum, Friendship Firehouse Museum, Gadsby's Tavern Museum, George Washington Masonic National Memorial Observation Deck, Lee-Fendall House Museum & Garden, and the Stabler-Leadbeater Apothecary Museum, available upon request at the front desk
- Daily Water Taxi pass allowing you to travel along the Potomac River to visit Georgetown, The Wharf or National Harbor, available at the front desk
- Nightly cocktail in hotel lobby served at 19:33 PM from our speakeasy bar cart and redeemable by a prescription card handed out by the front desk staff at check-in. The nightly cocktail touches on the history of the prohibition era and it's end on December 5, 1933.