The Alexandrian Wedding
An Elegant, Historic Setting
Dating back to the Civil War, our hotel exudes timeless luxury and modern elegance with a historic flair. Decorated with brilliant geometric blues and yellows, our classic red-brick Federalist Era building features 9,000 square feet of customizable event space, making for a picturesque backdrop for your special celebration.
With a room block at The Alexandrian, your group will enjoy:
- Luxuriously-appointed guest rooms at a special rate.
- Access to the heart of Old Town Alexandria and nearby Washington D.C.
- American flavors from our acclaimed onsite restaurant, King & Rye.
Happily ever after starts at The Alexandrian.
Special Wedding Features
- 9,000 square feet of versatile event space for celebrations of all styles and sizes
- Charming Old Town location, providing the perfect backdrop for elegant photos
- The Eleanor Suite provides space to get ready before your big day including vanity mirrors and stools
- Indoor and outdoor gathering spaces, including a romantic brick courtyard
- Onsite catering provided by our highly-esteemed restaurant, King & Rye.
- Preferred partnerships with locally-loved florists, photographers, DJs, and more
- Onsite luxury accommodations for out of town family and friends